- 9 versions of the 3D MSN buddy.
- Easy to work with, had the arms rigged and the head is set to make animations easily.
- A version of the default buddy and 8 more versions: curly boy, designer, rocker, nerd, boss, teenager girl, bussiness girl and gentleman.
- Each of these 9 versions have an entry in scale – squash & strecth – and a quick animation for each character style. To see the preview of the default animation of each character go on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT3oCXeyA-Q
- Includes a video tutorial that explains right to the point how to use the file.
- Two options shader: one with soft shadows and reflection, and with a shader ink paint (outlines models), both in 3 colors: orange, blue and green. note: existing in max by default.
- Includes 42 .max files, separate in folders: standard orange, standard blue, standard green, ink paint orange, ink paint blue and ink paint green. Each folder have the 9 types of character.
Also had 6 files with all characters together, in the 6 shaders.
- Done in 3d max 2009, no plugins required.