3D Model of Bowling Pin created Cinema 4D R12.
UPDATE 9.4.2014: Include new .e3d(Element3D) file. Materials are recreated in Element 3d. Also included FREE BONUS Adobe After Effect CS6 file with basic setup and imported .e3d model, just for example. To open .e3d file in Adobe After Effect you will need Video Copilot’s Element 3D plugin. Last tree previews are directly from Element3D plugin.
Bowling Pins Include:
- Low Poly Bowling Pin 3D model – 299 polygons (all quads)
- High poly Bowling Pin 3D model – 4784 polygons.
- Element 3D file with materials for Adobe After Effects.
- Include 3 jpg renders 1200×1200px
- Real-world scale.
- File formats: c4d, 3ds, obj, and fbx
Preview images are rendered using my “HDRi Light Room 2”. HDRi Light Room 2 is not included.
By purchasing EXTENDED LICENSE, I allow you to use these models in your VIDEOHIVE projects.
Please don’t forget to rate if you like it! Thanks