3D model of HTC Droid DNA smartphone created in Cinema 4D.
UPDATE 8.4.2014: Include new .e3d(Element3D) file. Materials are recreated in Element 3d. Also included FREE BONUS Adobe After Effect CS6 file with basic setup and imported .e3d model, just for example. To open .e3d file in Adobe After Effect you will need Video Copilot’s Element 3D plugin. Last five previews are directly from Element3D plugin.
HTC Droid DNA Item Include:
- HTC Droid DNA Smartphone 3D model.
- Element 3D file with materials for Adobe After Effects.
- Include all materials and textures.
- Real-world scale.
- All objects and materials are named properly.
- File formats: c4d, e3d, fbx and obj.
Note: .obj file format is without materials.
By purchasing EXTENDED LICENSE, I allow you to use these models in your VIDEOHIVE projects.
Please don’t forget to rate if you like it! Thanks