3D model of Energy Saving Light Bulb created in Cinema 4D. This Lightbulb 3D model have 8460 polygons.
UPDATE 9.4.2014: Include new .e3d(Element3D) file. Materials are recreated in Element 3d. Also included FREE BONUS Adobe After Effect CS6 file with basic setup and imported .e3d model, just for example. To open .e3d file in Adobe After Effect you will need Video Copilot’s Element 3D plugin. Last five previews are directly from Element3D plugin.
3D Energy Saving Light Bulb Item Include:
- 3D Energy Saving Light Bulb model
- Element 3D file with materials for Adobe After Effects.
- 4 materials: Plastic, Metal Chrome, Light On and Light OFF material.
- Lights and Infinity Floor/Background Setup
- File formats: c4d, e3d, 3ds, fbx, and obj
By purchasing EXTENDED LICENSE, I allow you to use these models in your VIDEOHIVE projects.
Please don’t forget to rate if you like it! Thanks