Get started on a new game boss monster quickly with this low poly, hand painted Zombie King. He is bound to an HIK skeleton and ready to be animated.
To achieve the look as seen on the preview images the model needs to be self illuminated (flat shaded) to some degree in what ever 3D software or engine you are using. It comes in a range of formats that will easily import to all major 3D software packages or game engines out there.
Buy this item to download the model and accompanying files together with the license to use the work in a project (see license description).
Update 18.03.2014: Added Animations!
- frame 0001-0005: bind pose
- frame 0010-0033: backpedal (loop)
- frame 0035-0086: bite
- frame 0090-0169: die
- frame 0175-0210: get hit from behind
- frame 0215-0258: get hit from front
- frame 0260-0303: get hit from left
- frame 0305-0340: get hit from right
- frame 0345-0392: idle (loop)
- frame 0445-0484: jump
- frame 0490-0569: pick up & eat
- frame 0575-0638: roar
- frame 0640-0654: run (loop)
- frame 0700-0715: shuffle left (loop)
- frame 0750-0765: shuffle right (loop)
- frame 0800-0859: signal minions to attack
- frame 0865-0928: slam ground
- frame 0995-1142: spawn
- frame 1145-1192: spew out minion (spawn minion)
- frame 1195-1238: stomp ground
- frame 1240-1263: strafe left (loop)
- frame 1310-1333: strafe right (loop)
- frame 1380-1479: throw something heavy
- frame 1480-1503: walk (loop)