A set of 19 wine glasses; each one with its own name and non overlapping UV Layout map, sharing a unique PBR Material and Texture set. Objects: Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, and non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
- HIGH RESOLUTION VERSION – This is an High Resolution (or: High Quality) Asset; quads only, no poles, modeled details. This one is meant to be used in archviz or product shot renderings (you can use it even to produce stock images and illustrations to be sold on stock image websites, as I do); if you are looking for the Game Ready version (for game engines, ar, vr, real-time apps, long-shot renderings, ...), search for the same asset with the GR (Game-Ready) suffix in the name, in my portfolio.
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name. PBR Textures files are included in a subfolder in the BLEND and MAX (VRAY) archives, along with scene files.
Made in Blender 3D (Cycles materials) and in 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02), then exported to other formats.PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x, the second image has been rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 for 3DS MAX 2012 (native file format); in particular, you can find 13+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1 rendered in Cycles
- nr. 2 rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 3-4-5-6-7 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 8-9 are wireframe images;
- nr. 10-11 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- nr. 12 is a screenshot with rendering in 3D Studio MAX 2012 + V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: FBX, OBJ; scenes: 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 materials), BLEND (Blender 3D 2.77 Cycles materials with a PBR Shader and colours); other: png with Alpha (non overlapping UV layout map; PBR, UV-mapped textures for Cycles (Blender 3D), V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 (3DS MAX 2012)).
19 Objects (meshes), 1 PBR Material (in Blender Cycles and in 3D Studio MAX V-Ray scenes), UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
PBR colours and image Textures provided for each Material in the package; channels: Base Color (Diffuse / Albedo), Metallic, Roughness, Normals, Ambient Occlusion, Alpha (Opacity)
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048×2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter 2.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY, NO POLES; 106040 vertices, 106002 quad faces (212004 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: meters in Blender 3D and Unity; cm in MAX.
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D, 100% scale in 3DS MAX).
Textures are stripped in the 3DS MAX scene.
- Main renderings made in V-Ray ADV 2.30.02 and in Blender 3D + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/models/f2cf8fcd3d5e4130a531376abfb036a1