The ABT-120 is a fictional main battle tank from the early Cold War Era. The main characteristics of the tank are its powerful 120 mm main gun and strong armor protection. The round-shaped turret has over 300mm of armor in the front, and the hull is protected with steep angles in the front and spaced armor around the weaker sides and lower front plate.
This model can be used for rendering, animation and even game projects as it includes a simple collision model with different armor zones specified and all critical parts made as different objects.
• Highly detailed model with 88k vertices and 155k tris
• Real world scale
• All critical parts such as the turret, main gun, tracks, track wheels, track wheel links, turret top machine gun, all 3 crew hatches and the collision model (with rotatable turret and main gun) are different objects
• All objects have correct pivot points and hierarchy and are properly named
• High quality textures with 3 different 4096×4096 PNG textures with normal and specular maps
• Original psd files with all layers included
• Animated tracks and track wheels (only in Blender format)
• .fbx and .dae exports with correct hierarchy and materials applied
• .stl export for 3D printing
• .obj format can’t be exported from Blender with correct hierarchy so I don’t recommend using that, but parenting can be done manually if you absolutely must use .obj format
• Model was originally made in Blender 2.78 and the preview images are rendered with Cycles renderer
If you have any questions feel free to ask, and please make sure to rate the model and leave a comment after buying yourself a one!