Basic low-poly mesh of African bush elephant male animal. The model reflects accurate anatomy proportions of male African bush elephant (Loxodonta africana) in low polygonal design.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- File formats: 3ds Max 2011, OBJ, FBX, 3DS.
- max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline render)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from 3ds Max.
Polygon count: vertices-1436, quads-1426, tris-none, ngons-none
Model dimensions: W=290cm, L=552cm, H=367cm
- Materials: NO
- Textures: NO
- UVW mapping: NO