This is a real-world-size models of Airport Control Towers made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
TOWER 01 – 74.380 polygons – 39.225 vertices – 43×43×120 meters
TOWER 02 – 832.413 polygons – 425.606 vertices – 43×38×120 meters
TOWER 03 – 11.004 polygons – 5.604 vertices – 30×20×110 meters
LEVEL OF DETAIL
- This model is suitable for different purpose – real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
- The models mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow, low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - All similar objects are Instances – easy change or replace - Shell Modifier applied and disabled for glass objects. - Scene objects are organized by layers
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test. - VRayLight, VRayHDRI, and VRayCamera are included – the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed