Human Spine (Backbone, Vertebral Column) model (nr. 2 in my collection
- in this case, there are 43 parented object, each one with its real name; 5 materials and PBR Textures set, with non-overlapping uv layouts: c-vertebrae, t-vertebrae, l-vertebrae, disks, sacrum and coccyx) 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, and non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
Easily customizable: you can create or edit the Textures using the non overlapping UV Layout maps and the Diffuse (Albedo) Textures provided in the package (see preview images).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name.
Made in Blender 3D (Cycles materials) and in 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02), then exported to other formats.
PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x, the second image has been rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 for 3DS MAX 2012 (native file format); in particular, you can find 13 promo images in this description:
- nr. 1 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 2 rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 3-4-5-6-7 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 8-9 are wireframe images;
- nr. 10-11 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- nr. 12 is a screenshot with rendering in 3D Studio MAX 2012 + V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 13 is a screenshot from Unity 5.
Formats included: FBX, OBJ, unitypackage (Unity 5, with Metallic Workflow Standard Shader materials and textures; see preview images); scenes: 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 materials), BLEND (Blender 3D 2.77 Cycles materials with a PBR Shader and colours); other: png with Alpha (non-overlapping UV layout map, PBR textures for Unity 5); jpg (PBR, UV-mapped textures for Cycles in Blender 3D and V-Ray in 3D Studio MAX).
43 parented Objects (mesh), 5 Materials (in Unity Package, in Blender Cycles, and in 3D Studio MAX V-Ray scenes), UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package; see preview images); UV-mapped Textures.
PBR colours and image Textures provided for each Material in the package; channels: Base Color (Diffuse / Albedo), Metallic, Roughness, Normals, Ambient Occlusion; main render made in Blender 3D + Cycles using these PBR colours and/or textures with a Material Node scheme provided in the blend scene (see preview images).
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 1024×1024; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter 2.
Polygonal, QUADS ONLY, NO POLES; 75402 total vertices, 75406 total quad faces (150812 total tris).
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D, 100% scale in 3DS MAX).
Textures are stripped in the 3DS MAX scene.
- Main renderings made in V-Ray ADV 2.30.02 and in Blender 3D + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/models/90ba39e39e3d42c59adf88d18f720086