Animated Scene : Milkman – A Christmas Gift ( for 3DSMAX* )
Pre-Rendered animation available here: http://videohive.net/item/milkman-a-christmas-gift/9723415
Total duration: 50 secs ( 35 Seconds animated + 15 seconds final still for texts )
- Animated scene created on 3DS MAX 2015 using Mental Ray, Biped, Cloth modifier and particles.
- Includes 3DS MAX versions: 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 (all tested, and fully functional).
- Includes: OBJ (only meshes ) and FBX 2014 but animation and materials could no be fully compatible with other 3D programs.
The scene don´t need any extra plugin, all features used are from 3DSMAX standard installation:
- BIPED + Skin Modifier is used for the character animation.
- Bones + Skin for the Hat ( used “Motion Tab > Link Constrain” to parent to the hand of the character over time when needed ).
- Superspray particle system used with Gravity and Deflector ( spacewarps ).
- The Tree use 3 branches to control all instances “bend” modifier.
- The Scarf use “Cloth” modifier + Morph targets to fix over time some poses.
- Gift-Box use “bend” + “taper” modifiers and Morph targets (when is openned).
- Other animation use standard “Move+Rotate+Scale” key-framing techniques.
Notice that this “Milkman” character, is a different version from the “Blue Tie”, (this have a “like-a-baby-body”..., and a different UVs).
If need some additional help with this files or if you need an specific animated action for this character… please, feel free of contact me.