This is the entrance hall area interior scene created in 3dsmax 2014 with V-ray plugin 3.20.03. You can use it with higher version of 3dsmax or V-ray without any problem. 4 RenderReady Views, each in separate .max scene. There is also no Vray version (scanline default renderer) in separate .max scene with all the ligt setup correctly – you do not need vray to render. This scene was created from architectural project wich is also included.
- Colours and materials can be easy modify so this scene can be customize to fit your needs.
- High quality polygonal model – correctly scaled accurate representation of the original objects.
- Model resolution optimised for polygon efficiency – faster rendering with realistic results !
- Max models grouped for easy selection & objects are logically named for ease of scene management.
- No part-name confusion when importing several models into a scene.
- No cleaning up necessary, just drop your models into the scene and start rendering
This model is available for:
- 3ds max 2014 + Vray (Render Ready)
- 3ds max 2014 (Render Ready with scanline internal renderer)
- Cinema4D 17 (textured)
- AutoCAD 2013
multi file formats for various software:
- 3DS (textured)
- OBJ (textured)
- FBX (textured)
this formats makes it usable in 99% of 3D software programs. every format of this model has been verified in software that is designed for.
Also check out my other interior models, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
keywords: apartments, area, building, corridor, design, doors, elevator, entrance, escalator, foyer, hall, interior, lift, lobby, scene, stairs, vestibule, vray, realistic