Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0000_0.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0000_1.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0001_2.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0002_3.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0003_4.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0004_5.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0005_6.jpg Pedrali_Box_740_armchair_3D_model_preview_0005_7.jpg
- General This is a 3d model of Pedrali Box 740 armchair. It was modeled and prepared for photorealistic renderings, close-ups, stills and animation. The 740 box chair model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The pedrali armchair model is presented as single mesh. Mesh is quad based. Base model polycount is 18154.
- Materials .max 2017 files come with corona materials. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps 9 maps are included and used by the model in its original state. The Box 740 armchair model is fully uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2017 with Corona materials. You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2017). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the pedrali box 740 model and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of box 740 chair 3d model in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.