bulb_3d_model_preview_images/bulb_3d_model_backlight_ball_base_obj_burn_electric_filament_fillet_glass_globe_illumination_incandescent_knob_lamp_lampadina_light_lighting_metal_source_torch_tungsten_wire_wolfram_001.jpg bulb_3d_model_preview_images/bulb_3d_model_backlight_ball_base_obj_burn_electric_filament_fillet_glass_globe_illumination_incandescent_knob_lamp_lampadina_light_lighting_metal_source_torch_tungsten_wire_wolfram_002.jpg bulb_3d_model_preview_images/bulb_3d_model_backlight_ball_base_obj_burn_electric_filament_fillet_glass_globe_illumination_incandescent_knob_lamp_lampadina_light_lighting_metal_source_torch_tungsten_wire_wolfram_003.jpg bulb_3d_model_preview_images/bulb_3d_model_backlight_ball_base_obj_burn_electric_filament_fillet_glass_globe_illumination_incandescent_knob_lamp_lampadina_light_lighting_metal_source_torch_tungsten_wire_wolfram_004.jpg
- General This is the model of a generic light bulb. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, CG visualization, mass scattering. The electric bulb is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box. This model is medium poly version.
- Meshes The incandescent light knob model is presented as a single mesh. Polycount is 4726.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the tungsten lamp. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps This model doesn’t use any maps. The model is not uvw mapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, DAE, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D and MAX file (2012 and 2014). If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information The preview images were rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the wolfram filament bulb and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the light bulb in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.
If you need more detailed and advanced 3d model of bulb, it is available here: http://3docean.net/item/incandescent-bulb/6661212