A ceiling lamp 3D model, game-ready (real-time, ar/vr ready) version. 2 objects (metallic frame, sphere), each one with its own non overlapping UV Layout map, Material and PBR Textures set. Production-ready 3D Model, with PBR materials, textures, and non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package.
- GAME READY VERSION – This is a Game Ready (or: Real-Time) Asset; quads and tris faces (no ngons), some poles, some details made with normal maps. This one is meant to be used in game engines, real-time apps, vr (Virtual Reality) or ar (Augmented Reality) apps, long-shot renderings, etc.; if you are looking for the High Resolution version (for product shots, archviz, animations, ...), search for the same asset with the HR (High Resolution) suffix in the name, in my portfolio.
Easily customizable: UV unwrapped geometries, so you can create new Textures (or modify the existing ones) using the UV Layout maps provided in the package (as png with alpha).
Each Object, Material or Texture provided in the package has a unique, meaningful name. PBR Textures files are included in a subfolder in the BLEND, MAX (VRAY), UNITY 5 and UNREAL 4 archives, along with scene files.
Made in Blender 3D (Cycles materials) and in 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02), then exported to other formats.PROMO IMAGES: the first image has been rendered in Cycles for Blender 3D 2.7x, the second image has been rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 for 3DS MAX 2012 (native file format); in particular, you can find 15+ promo images in this description:
- nr. 1 rendered in Cycles
- nr. 2 rendered in V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 3-4-5-6-7 rendered in Cycles;
- nr. 8-9 are wireframe images;
- nr. 10-11 are screenshots from the Blender 3D scene, showing the UV Layout;
- nr. 12 is a screenshot with rendering in 3D Studio MAX 2012 + V-Ray Adv 2.30.02;
- nr. 13 is a screenshot of the object in a Unity 5 scene;
- nr. 14 is a screenshot of the object in a Unreal 4 scene;
- other images: UV layouts (at least one).
Formats included: 3DS, FBX, OBJ; scenes: 3D Studio MAX 2012 (V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 materials), BLEND (Blender 3D 2.77 Cycles materials with a PBR Shader and colours), UNITYPACKAGE (Unity 5, with PBR Materials and Textures), UNREAL 4 Migration Folder; other: png with Alpha (non overlapping UV layout map; PBR, UV-mapped textures for Cycles (Blender 3D), V-Ray Adv 2.30.02 (3DS MAX 2012)).
2 Objects (meshes), 2 PBR Materials (in Blender Cycles and in 3D Studio MAX V-Ray scenes), UV unwrapped (non overlapping UV Layout map provided in the package); UV-mapped Textures.
PBR colours and image Textures provided for each Material in the package; channels: Base Color (Diffuse / Albedo), Metallic, Roughness, Normals, Ambient Occlusion, Alpha (Opacity)
UV Layout maps and Image Textures resolutions: 2048×2048; PBR Textures made with Substance Painter 2.
Polygonal, QUADS and TRIS ONLY (no ngons), a few poles; 1025 vertices, 992 quad faces (1952 tris).
Real world dimensions; scene scale units: meters in Blender 3D and Unity; cm in MAX.
Uniform scale object (scale applied in Blender 3D, 100% scale in 3DS MAX).
Textures are stripped in the 3DS MAX scene.
- Main renderings made in V-Ray ADV 2.30.02 and in Blender 3D + Cycles using an HDR Environment Texture Image which is NOT provided in the package!
Sketchfab 3D preview: https://sketchfab.com/models/b3265a4c6e7944689edcdc8ff774e4f9