Child Stickman low-poly 3D model. Low polygonal 3D model of “Stickman” with body size and proportions equal to a 5-years old baby child. The character is in a T-pose.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) with base put on the grid.
- Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: for V-Ray renderer and Scanline renderer.
- File formats: 3ds Max 2011, OBJ, FBX, 3DS.
- Previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 3.
Model turnaround footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9xN9ULAYVkThe following formats were included in the pack:
- max (3ds Max 2011, V-Ray renderer)
- max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from 3ds Max.
Polygon count: vertices-1102, quads-1100, tris-none, ngons-none
Model dimensions: W=122cm, L=25cm, H=111cm
- Material: YES, procedural
- UVW mapping: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO