Photorealistic 3D model of classic cutlery set 12 pieces: table knife, table fork, table spoon, cake fork, dessert knife, dessert spoon, fish knife, fish fork, tea spoon, tea fork, butter knife, steak knife. The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
Other pieces of this collection: https://3docean.net/search/classic%20cutlery%20vkstudio?sort=date&utf8=%E2%9C%93
- Model’s clean topology is based on loops and quads.
- Support of edges retains model shape when subdivided.
- The level of details is enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Model has clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided used to render preview images.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- Each mesh is put in a separate file.
- 3 levels of mesh subdivision is delivered for 3DS, FBX, OBJ formats: 0, 1, 2.
- STL files of basic mesh and high-subdivision mesh for exchange with CAD applications and for 3D printing.
- Previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
Model turnaround footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNwxMdecxKY
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- stl (StereoLithography)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (User Guide)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS files were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count (11797 vertices, 11773 quads, no tris or ngons):
- Table Knife: 618 vertices, 616 quads
- Table Fork: 1156 vertices, 1154 quads
- Table Spoon: 654 vertices, 652 quads
- Cake Fork: 922 vertices, 920 quads
- Dessert Knife: 1526 vertices, 1524 quads
- Dessert Spoon: 654 vertices, 652 quads
- Fish Knife: 859 vertices, 857 quads
- Fish Fork: 1272 vertices, 1270 quads
- Steak Knife: 1742 vertices, 1740 quads
- Butter Knife: 812 vertices, 810 quads
- Tea Fork: 928 vertices, 926 quads
- Teaspoon: 654 vertices, 652 quads
- Table Knife: W=2,6cm, L=22,5cm, H=1,0cm
- Table Fork: W=2,8cm, L=19,8cm, H=2,0cm
- Table Spoon: W=4,7cm, L=19,3cm, H=2,3cm
- Cake Fork: W=2,4cm, L=16,8cm, H=1,7cm
- Dessert Knife: W=2,25cm, L=19,3cm, H=0,9cm
- Dessert Spoon: W=4,0cm, L=17,0cm, H=2,0cm
- Fish Knife: W=2,4cm, L=19,9cm, H=1,2cm
- Steak Knife: W=2,35cm, L=21,6cm, H=1,0cm
- Butter Knife: W=1,9cm, L=15,9cm, H=1,0cm
- Tea Fork: W=1,9cm, L=13,6cm, H=1,0cm
- Fish Fork: W=2,6cm, L=18,6cm, H=1,9cm
- Teaspoon: W=3,4cm, L=13,7cm, H=1,6cm
- Materials: YES, procedural
- UVW map: YES, non-overlapping
- Textures: NO