Originally created with 3ds Max 2010 and rendered with V-Ray.
- Kind of texturing: diffuse maps+materials.
- This model is ideal for photorealistic visualizations and close up.
- Correspond to the real model.
- Objects of model are contained in a separate layer, for easy management.
- All objects assembled in group ‘Coffee_Maker’.
- Included OBJ files for Element 3D.
- Model does not contain extraneous geometry, helpers and cameras.
- Does not require any third-party plug-ins for using this model.
- The mesh objects centered in the scene. Model is placed at 0,0,0.
This model contains 4 separate objects.
Model contains 17 909 polygons and 18 562 vertices with MeshSmooth OFF.
Model contains 68 846 polygons and 70 165 vertices with MeshSmooth ON (1 Iteration).
Units used: Milimeters.
Textures:Model contains 5 .jpeg textures.
Texture resolutions: from 800×800 to 4096×4096.The files are:
- - 3ds max 2010 V-Ray
- - FBX
- - OBJ
- - OBJ for Element 3D (Low Poly and High Poly)
- - 3DS
- - textures