- General These are the models of the original Coltrane Lamps by Delightfull. These were modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The lamps are ready to be inserted in your scene.
- Meshes The *.max lamps models are presented as groups of parts, consisting of various parts organised also in groups of meshes. Polycount of lamps is from 20K to 50K depending on a model.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the lamps. Other versions have basic materials. So you will have to adjust them depending on your software and render engine.
- 3Ds Max *.max version has some controllers for the lamps’ vray lights. This way to turn on and off the vray light you don’t have to open the lamp’s group and search for the vray light object, just select the bulb-like spline above the lamp and adjust the intensity of the vray light as needed. Set to 0 for OFF or 10-15 for ON.
- Maps The models do not use any maps. But the cylindrical piece of the lamps is UVW mapped so you can apply some noise map for small irregularities.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, DAE, OBJ, C4D, SKP, LWO, FBX and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3D Ocean.
- Information All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the lamps and not the scenes used for the preview renders . Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the lamps in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The models are clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and have real-world scale.
You will receive: