The subdividable model can be used for many purposes, including photorealistic close-up or interior renderings.
Intended for use in Blender, however, the model can be imported to and used in any 3D software, which supports at least one of the given formats.
The previews are rendered using Cycles rendering engine.
The product was created using PBR metalness workflow, which is often used in photorealistic imagery production.
MODEL CONSISTS OF:
- 7571 quadrangles.
- No triangles.
- No n-gons.
- Clean edge flow and geometry.
SCENE CONSISTS OF:
- 7 logically named real-world scale objects.
- 1 camera.
- 1 material (Principled BSDF shader).
- 5 textures (including an HDRI image used for previews).
- lamp_diffuse.png (4096×4096).
- lamp_metalness.png (4096×4096).
- lamp_roughness.png (4096×4096).
- lamp_transparency.png (4096×4096).
- Industrial_Room.hdr (5000×2500).
- 17×27 x 48 cm.
- Unit system is set to metric and degrees.
It is possible to produce higher quality renderings by adjusting rendering settings, such as increasing the amount of samples taken per pixel, increasing subdivision level of the model and setting bigger resolution at the cost of increased rendering time.