Photorealistic 3D model of common cutlery dessert spoon.
The model is completely UV-mapped and smoothable, made with 3ds Max 2011 and V-Ray 2.40.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Support edges are provided to retain model’s shape after subdivision.
- Model provides level of details enough for close-up renders.
- Objects, groups, materials, textures in a scene have unique and meaningful names.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Model provides clean non-overlapping UVs.
- Two *.max files are provided: with V-Ray materials and Standard materials.
- Along with model only file, .max scene is provided which includes cameras and lighting setup used to render preview images and turnarounds.
- The model is completely ready for visualization.
- Each mesh is put in a separate file.
- The exchange formats were delivered with 3 levels of mesh subdivision: 0, 1 and 2
- Product previews were rendered in 3DS Max with V-Ray renderer using mesh subdivision level 2.
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, V-Ray renderer)
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (User Guide)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count: 590 vertices, 588 quads, no tris or ngons.
Model dimensions: W=3,8cm, L=17,0cm, H=2,2cm
Materials: YES, procedural