I present you with my first amazing project!
A real cup of Premium Coffee for Video Copilot’s ELEMENT3D V2.
Full cup or empty cup with one button!
Model files used by .e3d presets are supplied in .c4d format.
ALL OF THE PREVIEW IMAGES ARE RENDERED DIRECTLY FROM ELEMENT3D ENGINE!
In this project, you will have glossy, high detailed model preset of a cup of Coffee. It’s designed for looking amazing in every setting and every kind of light. Every single detail was modeled and carefully assembled using Cinema 4D R17 and prepared inside After Effects, Element3D plugin.
- Open After Effects and create new composition.
- Create a Solid layer and add Element effect to solid.
- Open scene setup and import coffee cup.e3d file. If Coffee cup text is red, then right click on it and choose Coffee cup.c4d file. If anything goes wrong with textures, drag and drop 3 textures matching their names.
- If you want only cup without coffee, click on blue button over against coffee texture. Coffee will disappear.
- Click OK and exit Element 3D.
- Create a Camera layer and rotate your camera.
- If you want more realism, open Effects tab for your Solid layer and under Element effect select Render Settings. You will see ambient occlusion tab. Increase the values.
- You can create light layer, if you want extra light in your scene.
- Enjoy your Premium Cup of Coffee!