- General - This is a model of the original Elly Chair (v866) by Contract-Concepts Italia with at least 2 ready-to-render adjustable options.
It’s designed for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. Model has an optimized low poly mesh with the possibility of simplification that do not affect photo-realism.
The stool is ready to be inserted in your scene, it is positioned at the origin point.
- Meshes - This model is presented as a group of meshes, consisting of legs, seating, stitching back and front. You can have various polygonal configurations. The default one is with best visual result and it has 422K polys. Take into consideration that the stitching is actually a mesh object, so the big number of polygons is due to this fact also. But to reduce the polygon number you can “play” with TurboSmooth Iterations of the seating mesh. Seating TurboSmooth: 1 iteration – 183K poly 2 iterations – 232K polys 3 iterations(best for close-ups) – 423K polys no stitching/ 2 iterations -65K polys.
- Vray Materials - This 3D model has 4 applied vray materials: Black Leather, Steel, Black Opaque Plastic and a Thread material for the stitching.
- Maps - This model uses 6 maps (2048×2048). 4 for different maps of the leather material and 2 for plastic and metal materials. The seating mesh is “unwrapped”.
- Formats - The original file was created in 3ds Max 2011 with V-Ray materials(2.0 and above). You will also get an OBJ and FBX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information - All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will gen only the chair and not the scene used for the preview renders. The material of the seating is Black Leather as on the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the chair in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centered at origin and has real-world scale.