Low-poly base mesh models of human female body with accurate natural proportions.Features:
- The photos and 3D scans of real people were used to create the model.
- The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
- The models were designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
- Models have real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android bodies with natural proportions.
- max – Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011
- ma – Autodesk Maya® 2011
- c4d – Maxon Cinema 4D R13
- 3ds – 3D Studio
- dae – Collada
- dwg – Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
- dxf – Autodesk AutoCAD® 2000
- fbx – Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
- obj – Wavefront Technologies
- stl – StereoLithography
- png – preview images
- pdf – User Guide
Exchange format files were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count: 790 vertices, 788 quads, no tris or ngonsModel dimensions:
- Female in Rest Pose: W=49cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
- Female in A-Pose: W=126cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
- Female in T-Pose: W=168cm, L=28cm, H=170cm
- Materials: NO
- Textures: NO
- UVW mapping: NO