High-quality accurate models of human female body with natural proportions in low-poly base mesh.Features:
- The photos and 3D scans of real people were used to create the model.
- The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
- The models were designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Each body mesh is put in a separate file.
- Models have real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- Extra two mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided – intermediate and advanced.
- Head and limbs positions are equal, so they can be easily combined to specific needs.
- Advanced mesh of head features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android female bodies with natural proportions.
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max® 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Autodesk Maya® 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Maxon Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- stl (StereoLithography)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
3DS, FBX, OBJ, STL file types were exported from Autodesk 3ds Max®.
Polygon count (6110 vertices, 6092 quads, no tris or ngons): * Start mesh: vertices-790, quads-788 * Intermediate mesh: vertices-1776, quads-1762 * Advanced mesh: vertices-3544, quads-3542
Model dimensions: W=50cm, L=28cm, H=170cmOther:
- Materials: NO
- Textures: NO
- UVW mapping: NO