Fountain pen with calligraphy nib high quality model. With just the right amount of polygons to make it look soft. Ready to be subpatched, made from solid parts, after simple mesh automatic repair or boolean operations it can be 3D printed. It will accept perfectly different types of materials, , all metal, cheap plastic, or crystal. Alternatively you can add an an-isotropic texture to make it unique.
- Quads and tris polygon mix. - Easily change colors, 2 or 1 material ideally but made from several pieces. - Model to scale, if your software changes the size while importing, use 150 mm or 6” in the tall side.
However the model was built to meet the requirements of the protocol. Notably correct topology, UV specifications, size, etc.
- The model is originally made in Lightwave, other software may require material edits, such as plastic and metal to the clip and nib.
- Includes 3 positions for each format, no cap, cap on and cap resting on the back of the pen.
- Formats included: .lwo, .obj, .fbx, .stl, .lxo (.obj contains UV information and is an industry standard that most software can use)
- Different formats upon request.