These are real-world-size models of 4 modern skyscrapers buildings made by the professional architect.
- Units used: Centimeters - Originally created with 3ds Max 2011
LEVEL OF DETAIL and USAGE
- This model is suitable for different purpose – real-time and game use, Unity, UE4, CGI exterior visualization and architecture
ID 967834 – Aldar Headquarters in Abu Dhabi, UAE - 19.575 polygons - 18.044 vertices - 100×40×110 meters
ID 961955 – Bahrain World Trade Center - 520.555 polygons - 340.835 vertices
ID 958078 – Kingdom Center in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia - 43.494 polygons - 54.696 vertices
ID 961990 – Kuwait Towers - 76.035 polygons - 75.121 vertices
- The model’s mesh is high quality, with clean edge flow. - Geometry is carefully tested for holes, flipped normals and overlapping polygons. - The mesh is low-poly, allows you to easily build up the additional details, edit geometry. - All similar objects (furniture, equipment, etc) are instances – easy change or replace - Scene objects are organized by layers.
- All preview images are rendered with 3.20 V-Ray. - Wire images were done with VrayLightMtl + VrayDirt for the geometry test. - VRayHDRI with map and VRayCamera are included – the product is ready to render out-of-the-box.
- This model contains both V-Ray and Standard materials. - JPG and PNG textures come in the separate archive. - All objects are UV mapped. All materials are named properly.
- No third-party plug-ins needed