HDRI IBL 0559 Thin Blue Sky
- Time of shoot – 05:59 (05:59AM)
- Sun angle is 6.0 degrees (0° is on the horizon, 90° is straight overhead)
- Full spherical skydome panorama but everything below horizon is removed.
- Compatible with any software that support image based lighting.
- High Dynamic Range images comes in 32bit Radiance (.hdr) and OpenEXR (.exr) format.
- Resolution of hdr panorama is 9298×4649 pixels.
- 12MP 4288×2848 pixels backplates are in Adobe RAW (.dng) format and JPEG (.jpg).
- Dynamic range measured (more or less) is 13.4EV