The high-polygonal base mesh 3D model of the human permanent maxillary (upper) left central incisor including root in normal healthy condition.Features:
- Accurate dental anatomy.
- Clean topology with quad polygons only.
- Center of the model is in the World Origin.
- Model has real world scale, system units – centimeters.
- Tooth size is appropriate to an average grown-up human.
- max – Autodesk 3ds Max® 2010, 2011
- ma – Autodesk Maya® 2011
- c4d – Maxon Cinema 4D R13
- blend – Blender 2.80
- ztl – ZBrush 4R7
- 3ds – 3D Studio
- dae – Collada
- fbx – Autodesk FBX ver. 2013.3
- obj – Wavefront Technologies
- stl – StereoLithography
- png – preview images
- pdf – User Guide
Polygon count: 24246 vertices, 24244 quads, no tris or ngons
Model dimensions: W=0.9cm, L=0.8cm, H=2.4cmProperties:
- Materials: simple standard
- UVW mapping: NO
- Textures: NO