- General This is the model of a generic industrial style desk. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The desk is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
The .max file contains 3 versions of this desk – one with aged textures for that genuine industrial look, one with the look of a newly assembled desk and the third is a simplified version with lower polycount. Other formats included, have basicly only 2 versions: the detailed and simplified which can both be configured for old/rough look and new look.
- Meshes The industrial table model is presented as a group of meshes: Lower Part, Upper Metal Part and the Wooden Top Part. The polycount per desk is 120K for the detailed version, which includes all the fasteners/bolts and weldings as geometry. There is also a simplified version included in this pack, it counts 50K polys and doesn’t have the bolts, weldings and have a simplified geometry.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the industrial desk. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps This model uses 17 maps (4K mostly). All parts of the desk are uvw unwrapped.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the bench and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the workbench in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.
The wall clock visible on the renders can be bought here:
The lamp visible on the renders is called Gubi Bestlite BL9 and can be bought here: