Detailed 3d model of the recently launched James Webb Space Telescope For Element 3D V2.2 / Cinema 4D plus additional 3d formats. Includes an After Effects space scene in 4k (Element 3D).Formats:
- E3D: Element 3D (V2.2) settings file with textures and studio HDRI.
- AEP: 4K After Effects file.
- C4D: For R19 (readable in R16 and later).
- OBJ: Texture assignment.
- FBX: Texture assignment – FBX 7.5.
- 4096×4096 texture files.
- UV unwrapped (textured mesh).
- Included After Effects space scene in 4k (Element 3D).
- Original Cinema 4D scene.
- 36,000 polygons.
- Included HDRI.
When opening the template file for the first time, you may have to use the option ‘Re-link scene files’ before use.