- 6 color gold + platinum V-Ray materials (white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum)
- 6 gemstone V-Ray materials (Amethyst, Black Opal, Citrine, Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire)
- White diamond V-Ray material
- Scratch background material
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model from the sample (print-ready)
- HDRI environment map
- Background transparent shadow on alpha channel V-Ray material
- DOF camera effect
- Start user’s guide
Fully ready-made Rhinoceros scene setups and settings with V-Ray for photorealistic and high-quality jewelry 3D rendering. Lighting and reflections are used only through the HDRI environment map (included).
The scene file with the settings contains customized materials of gold materials, gemstones, and background materials with a transparent shadow on the alpha channel for simple compositing.
The scene is suitable for McNeel Rhinoceros software (version 5 and above) with a V-Ray renderer (version 5 and above).
Note! Sample render files (images) are not included in the download files.
The Rhinoceros and V-Ray software is not included in the KIT price and must be purchased separately from the owner (developer) of the specified software.
What needs to do?
- open the received scene file Rhino
- import model and apply materials
- adjust lighting using the HDRI environment
- Rhinoceros files (versions: 5, 6, 7) with:
— 7 precious metal materials
— diamond + 6 gemstones materials
— plane materials (for BG)
- Textures (.jpg)
- Jewelry ring 3D CAD model from sample (STL/print-ready, OBJ, FBX)
- HDRI environment map (5000×2500 pxs /.hdr)
- User’s guide (.pdf)
- McNeel Rhinoceros (versions: 5, 6, 7)
- V-Ray plugin for Rhinoceros (version 5 and above)