LOW POLY 3D HEARTS PACK FOR ELEMENT 3D
Valentine’s Day is a time when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship. It is celebrated in many ways worldwide and falls on February 14 each year.
Many people around the world celebrate Valentine’s Day by showing appreciation for the people they love or adore.
Do not be the last one, do it now!
OVERALL TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION:
• BASIC 3D MODELS COUNT : 5
• 3D MODELS FORMAT : *.FBX, *.OBJ, *MAX2014
• TOTAL POLYGON COUNT : 32.548
• TOTAL VERTEX COUNT : 16.364
• All objects and materials have significant titles.
• Material for Autodesk 3Ds Max Skyline Renderer included in *.MAX files of each model.
• Each model have unique material ID.
• Each model positioned at the center of the 3D grid.
• Each model separated in unique file.
• All objects may be easily imported and animating in Element 3D or any 3D programm.
POLYGON AND VERTEX COUNT OF EACH MODEL:
• 3D Heart : 6.656 / 3.330
• 2D Hole Heart : 640 / 320
• 2D Hole Heart (With Rope): 14.408 / 7.224
• 2D Heart (With Rope): 6.048 / 3064
• 2D Filled Heart (With Rope) : 2.584 / 1306
Renders are completely describes objects looks. Renders at the preview pictures were made in Adobe After Effects using Element 3D.
When love is not madness, it is not love
HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE, DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW STUFF
You may buy motion graphics video ST. VALENTINE’S DAY OPENER with models from this pack! Here we GO!
Click to view an item.
Also, check out BACKGROUND only video clips: