LOW POLY MEDIEVAL CASTLE MODELS PACK
Here is Low Poly Medieval Castle models pack, that consist of 12 objects listed below. All objects together form a castle presented at the renders and preview video. All objects are optimized to use anywhere you want from game engine to movies. Perfect look of models are based on HQ 4K and 8K textures set. All textures (4K and 8K) also included. One model have one texture.
Models were made with love in Autodesk 3Ds Max 2016.
Hope you enjoy
OVERALL TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION:
• FORMAT : OBJ / MAX (2013 – 2016) / FBX 2010 (Binary, Z-up)
POLYGON COUNT / VERTEX COUNT OF EACH OBJECT:
• Altar – 8.793 / 10.142
• Armory – 227 / 286
• Armory Tower – 10.497 / 12.403
• Barack – 20.737 / 23.514
• Council Hall – 5.380 / 6.985
• Defense Tower – 10.416 / 12.429
• Hall – 2.232 / 2.458
• Hall Tower – 13.587 / 16.611
• Headquarter – 9.349 / 10.914
• Platform & Curtain Wall – 453 / 520
• Sanctuary – 22.409 / 23.268
TOTAL POLYGON COUNT / VERTEX COUNT:
• 114.496 / 132.054
HERE IS SOME TIPS THAT DESCRIBES THIS MODELS PACK:
1 – read “PLEASE NOTE”
• Each model saved in a separated file.
• Materials, objects and textures have significant titles.
• One textures set for one object. – 1
• Textures set consist of 4 textures:
• Diffuse (Base Color)
• Metallic (Also can be used as Specular Level / Glossiness / Reflection)
• Normal (DirecX)
• Roughness (Also can be used as Height / Displacement / Bump Map)
• Here is 2 resolution for each textures set – 4K and 8K. – 1
• Textures format is .JPG (Best quality that JPG can provide, best performance)
• All objects reviewed and tested in Unreal Engine 4 manually.
• Each model have Standart material for Default Scanline Renderer.
• Textures set allows you to make realistic material in any Renderer without any adjustments in material parameters – just apply textures! – 1
!!! PLEASE NOTE !!!
• If you want to work with this models in 3Ds Max you should apply all textures to objects manually. Once you open any of models in .max format 3Ds Max will remind you that you should apply textures.
• Textures set allows you to get realistic result in at almost every Renderer, BUT: For realistic material look you should apply textures in necessary slot in material and adjust its intensity. Different materials in different Game Engines / Renderers have different result with the same setting.
• 8K textures set may slow down performance of your computer. Make sure that you have powerful GPU, and at least 8-10GB fast RAM
• Engine used in preview video – Unreal Engine 4. Only Diffuse Map and Normal Map were used
P.S. FROM AUTHOR.
If you have questions – I will glad to help you. Just contact me in any time you want: email@example.com
If you will use this models in any intriguing project – please, let me know. It would be very interesting for me.
It is not difficult for you, and pleasant for me
Have a nice day!