LOW POLY ROCKS – REALISTIC MODELS PACK
Here is Low Poly Rock models pack, that consist of 5 objects listed below. All objects together presented at the renders and preview video. All objects are optimized to use anywhere you want from game engine to movies. Perfect look of models are based on HQ 128K / 256K / 512K / 1K / 2K / 4K textures set. All textures set also included. One model have one textures set.
Models were made with love in Autodesk 3Ds Max 2016.
Hope you enjoy
OVERALL TECHNICAL DOCUMENTATION:
• FORMAT : OBJ / MAX2013 / FBX 2010 (Binary, Y-up)
POLYGON COUNT / VERTEX COUNT OF EACH ROCK IS THE SAME:
• Rocks – 600 / 602 (each model)
TOTAL POLYGON COUNT / VERTEX COUNT:
• 3.000 / 3.010
HERE IS SOME TIPS THAT DESCRIBES THIS MODELS PACK:
1 – read “PLEASE NOTE”
• Each model saved in a separated file.
• Materials, objects and textures have significant titles.
• One textures set for one object. – 1
• Textures set consist of 3 textures:
• Diffuse (Base Color)
• Normal (DirecX)
• Here is 6 resolution variation for each textures set – 128K / 256K / 512K / 1K / 2K / 4K. – 1
• Textures format is .JPG (Best quality that JPG can provide, best performance)
• All objects reviewed and tested in Unreal Engine 4 / Unity 5 / Element 3D manually.
• Each model have Standart material for Default Scanline Renderer.
• Textures set allows you to make realistic material in any Renderer without any adjustments in material parameters – just apply textures! – 1
!!! PLEASE NOTE !!!
• If you want to work with this models in 3Ds Max you should apply all textures to objects manually. Once you open any of models in .max format 3Ds Max will remind you that you should apply textures.
• Textures set allows you to get realistic result in at almost every Renderer, BUT: For realistic material look you should apply textures in necessary slot in material and adjust its intensity. Different materials in different Game Engines / Renderers have different result with the same setting.
• 4K textures set may slow down performance of your computer. Make sure that you have powerful GPU, and at least 6-8GB fast RAM
• Engine used in preview video – Element 3D. Only Diffuse Map and Normal Map were used
P.S. FROM AUTHOR.
If you have questions – I will glad to help you. Just contact me in any time you want: email@example.com
If you will use this models in any intriguing project – please, let me know. It would be very interesting for me.
It is not difficult for you, and pleasant for me
Have a nice day!