Lowpoly Boca Juniors Stadium (Bombonera)
Made in 3D Max 2014. Render and materials in Vray 3.5
- Materials and textures included
- Objects order by relevants names in English
- Available in other formats: obj, fbx, 3ds (Other formats may vary slightly depending on your software)
- 27000 Polygons
- 125000 Vertices
About the stadium
- The ‘Estadio Alberto J. Armando’ is an association football stadium located in La Boca district of Buenos Aires. Widely known as ‘La Bombonera’ (English: ‘The chocolate box’, due to its shape). It has a capacity of 40,000 people.
- The stadium is owned by Boca Juniors, one of Argentina’s top football clubs.
- It is widely regarded as one of the most emblematic stadiums of the world, and has been declared of public interest by the Government of Buenos Aires autonomous city.
- The stadium, as well as being the home of Boca Juniors, who have over 16 million fans (the highest in Argentina), is also used as a concert venue.