Lowpoly_Family_001_3D_model_father_son_laces_shoe_young_old_help_backpack_school_preview_001.jpg Lowpoly_Family_001_3D_model_father_son_laces_shoe_young_old_help_backpack_school_preview_002.jpg Lowpoly_Family_001_3D_model_father_son_laces_shoe_young_old_help_backpack_school_preview_003.jpg Lowpoly_Family_001_3D_model_father_son_laces_shoe_young_old_help_backpack_school_preview_004.jpg Lowpoly_Family_001_3D_model_father_son_laces_shoe_young_old_help_backpack_school_preview_005.jpg Lowpoly_Family_001_3D_model_father_son_laces_shoe_young_old_help_backpack_school_preview_006.jpg
- General This is a lowpoly 3d model of a father tying shoes of his son. The lowpoly family was modelled and prepared for low-poly style renderings, architectural visualization, general CG visualization. The 3d father and son model is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The 3d father helping son model is presented as single mesh. Pivot is set for ease of use at the lowest point of object. Mesh is tris only. The polycount is 1342.
- Materials No materials for this model. Just generic default shaders.
- Maps No maps and no UVW mapping is available for this model.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2017. You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, STL, 3DM and MAX file(2017). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the lowpoly family father and son model visible on the renders and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.