Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_001.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_002.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_003.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_004.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_005.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_006.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_007.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_008.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_009.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_010.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_011.jpg Lowpoly_mushroom_3d_model_preview_012.jpg
- General This is a pack of 10 lowpoly 3d models of generic mushrooms. The lowpoly mushrooms were modelled and prepared for low-poly style renderings, background crowd, general CG visualization. The 3d fungi are ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The 3d fungus model is presented as single mesh in 10 versions. Pivot is set for ease of use at the lowest point of object. Mesh is tris only. The total polycount is 818 for all 10 variations of mushroom. The polycount per mushroom is between 56 and 100.
- Materials No materials for this model. Just generic default shaders.
- Maps No maps and no UVW mapping is available for this model.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014. You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D, 3DM and MAX file(2014). If you need any other format please enquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images were rendered with Corona. You will get only the lowpoly mushroom collection visible on the renders and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.