High-quality accurate models of human male and female bodies in low-poly base mesh.Features:
- The photo references of real people were used for the models creation.
- The bodies proportions are equal to measured natural human proportions adopted in art and design.
- The extra female body is presented rising on her toes.
- The models were designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Each body mesh is put in separate file.
- Models have real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of the models is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting adult human, humanoid, android bodies with natural proportions.
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.Polygon count (vertices-2252, quads-2246, tris-none, ngons-none):
- Female on flat feet: vertices-774, quads-772
- Female on forefeet: vertices-774, quads-772
- Male: vertices-704, quads-702
- Female on flat feet: W=49cm, L=30cm, H=170cm
- Female on forefeet: W=49cm, L=27cm, H=175cm
- Male: W=57cm, L=30cm, H=180cm
UVW mapping: NO