Basic low-poly mesh of male body in a T-pose
The real photo references were used for the model creation.
The body proportions are equal to measured natural proportions adopted in art and design.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
Extra four mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided: basic, simple, intermediate, advanced.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling male bodies with natural proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Five levels of mesh density for head and limbs are provided.
- Each density level of mesh is put in separate file.
- Head and limbs positions are equal, so you may easily combine them to specific needs.
- Advanced mesh of head features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline render)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.Polygon count (vertices-8564, quads-8538, tris-2, ngons-none):
- Start mesh: vertices-677, quads-674, tris-2
- Basic mesh: vertices-964, quads-962
- Simple mesh: vertices-1478, quads-1476
- Intermediate mesh: vertices-2011, quads-1994
- Advanced mesh: vertices-3434, quads-3432
Model dimensions: W=181cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
UVW mapping: NO