Basic low-poly mesh of male body in 3 modeling poses.
This release features advanced topology of a head and the limbs – the most laborious parts in human figure modeling.
The real photo references were used for the model creation.
The body proportions are equal to measured natural proportions adopted in art and design.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling male bodies with natural proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Three modeling poses are presented: Rest-pose, A-pose, T-pose.
- Head topology features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- Each pose is put in a separate file.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- File formats: Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, OBJ, FBX, 3DS.
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline render)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.
Polygon count: vertices-3434, quads-3432, tris-none, ngons-none
Rest-pose: W=57cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
A-pose: W=148cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
T-pose: W=181cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
UVW mapping: NO