Basic Low-Poly Mesh of Male Body.
The newer better version of this model is available here https://3docean.net/item/male-body-base-mesh-in-rest-pose/21585231
The real photo references were used for the model creation. The body proportions are equal to measured natural proportions adopted in art and design. The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation. Extra mesh density levels for head and limbs (simple and advanced) are provided as a bonus.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Three levels of mesh density for head and limbs are provided.
- Each density level of mesh is put in separate file.
- Head and limbs positions are equal, so you may easily combine them to specific needs.
- Advanced mesh of head features realistic ears and mouth pit.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- File formats: 3ds Max 2011, OBJ, FBX, 3DS.
- Body is in rest pose.
- max (3ds Max 2011, Scanline render)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from 3ds Max.Polygon count (vertices-3854, quads-3836, tris-none, ngons-none):
- Basic level mesh: vertices-670, quads-668
- Simple level mesh: vertices-1088, quads-1074
- Advanced level mesh: vertices-2096, quads-2094
Model dimensions: W=57cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
- Materials: NO
- Textures: NO
- UVW mapping: NO