Basic low-poly mesh of hero male body in A-Pose.
The body proportions are equal to the hero male proportions adopted in sculpture, comics, anime, manga, animated cartoons.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
Four extra mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided: basic, simple, intermediate, advanced.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting male human, humanoid, android bodies with heroic proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Five levels of mesh density for head and limbs are provided.
- Each density level of mesh is put in separate file.
- Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
- Advanced mesh of head features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.
Polygon count (vertices-8564, quads-8538, tris-2, ngons-none):
- Start mesh: vertices-677, quads-674, tris-2
- Basic mesh: vertices-964, quads-962
- Simple mesh: vertices-1478, quads-1476
- Intermediate mesh: vertices-2011, quads-1994
- Advanced mesh: vertices-3434, quads-3432
UVW mapping: NO
Model dimensions: W=186cm, L=36cm, H=215cm