Basic low-poly mesh of hero male body in 3 modeling poses.
The body proportions are equal to the hero male proportions adopted in sculpture, comics, anime, manga, animated cartoons.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting male human, humanoid, android bodies with heroic proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Three modeling poses are presented: Rest-pose, A-pose, T-pose.
- Each pose is put in a separate file.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
UVW mapping: NO
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.Rest-pose: W=69cm, L=36cm, H=215cm
A-pose: W=187cm, L=36cm, H=215cm
T-pose: W=225cm, L=36cm, H=215cm