Basic low-poly mesh of hero male body in 3 modeling poses.
This release features advanced topology of a head and the limbs – the most laborious parts in human figure modeling.
The body proportions are equal to the hero male proportions adopted in sculpture, comics, anime, manga, animated cartoons.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling and sculpting male human, humanoid, android bodies with heroic proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Three modeling poses are presented: Rest-pose, A-pose, T-pose.
- Each pose is put in a separate file.
- Head topology features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
UVW mapping: NO
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.Rest-pose: W=69cm, L=36cm, H=215cm
A-pose: W=187cm, L=36cm, H=215cm
T-pose: W=225cm, L=36cm, H=215cm