Basic low-poly mesh of hero male body in Rest Pose.
The body proportions are equal to the hero male proportions adopted in sculpture, comics, anime, manga, animated cartoons.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
Extra four mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided: basic, simple, intermediate, advanced.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling male and android bodies with heroic proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Five levels of mesh density for head and limbs are provided.
- Each density level of mesh is put in separate file.
- Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
- Advanced mesh of head features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
The following formats are included in the pack:
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline renderer)
- ma (Maya 2011 (ASCII), Maya Software renderer)
- mb (Maya 2011 (Binary), Maya Software renderer)
- c4d (Cinema 4D R13, default renderer)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.
Polygon count (vertices-8564, quads-8538, tris-2, ngons-none):
- Start mesh: vertices-677, quads-674, tris-2
- Basic mesh: vertices-964, quads-962
- Simple mesh: vertices-1478, quads-1476
- Intermediate mesh: vertices-2011, quads-1994
- Advanced mesh: vertices-3434, quads-3432
UVW mapping: NO
Model dimensions: W=69cm, L=36cm, H=215cm