Basic low-poly mesh of male body in A-pose.
The real photo references were used for the model creation.
The body proportions are equal to measured natural proportions adopted in art and design.
The model was designed to be a universal “stem cell” for more sophisticated specific topology like anatomic, sculpture, animation.
Extra two mesh density levels for head and limbs are provided: intermediate and advanced.
The model is good as a basis and 3D reference for modeling male bodies with natural proportions.
- Model was made with clean topology based on loops and quads.
- Three levels of mesh density for head and limbs are provided.
- Head and limbs positions are equal and can be easily combined to specific needs.
- Advanced head topology features mouth pit and realistic ears.
- Each mesh density is put in a separate file.
- Model has real world scale (system units – centimeters).
- Base of model is at the World Origin (0,0) just above the grid.
- max (Autodesk 3ds Max 2011, Scanline render)
- fbx (Autodesk FBX version 2013.3)
- obj (Wavefront Technologies)
- 3ds (3D Studio)
- png (Preview images)
- pdf (Readme)
FBX, OBJ and 3DS were exported straight from Autodesk 3ds Max.Polygon count: (vertices-6115, quads-6094, tris-none, ngons-none)
- Start mesh: vertices-670, quads-668
- Intermediate mesh: vertices-2011, quads-1994
- Advanced mesh: vertices-3434, quads-3432
Model dimensions: W=148cm, L=29cm, H=180cm
UVW mapping: NO