- Contemporary mall building made from architectural bluprints.
- Building has store & shop spaces, offices, administration facilities, parkings, supply area and whole infrastructure system.
- Exactly the same materials prepared for all textured formats.
- 97 textures for diffuse, alpha channels, specullar, bump and normal bump
- 3 Very big renders included in extreme high (up to 9600×5700) resolution.
This product is ready to render for (or higher):
- Maxwell Render 2.0 Standalone (MXS scene)
- 3dsmax 9 + Maxwell Render 2.0 connection plugin
- 3dsmax 2009 – (Default Scanline Renderer with Skylight setup, no need of any plugin)
- Maya 2009 – (MentalRay Renderer, no need of any plugin)
- Cinema 4D R10 – (Default Renderer, no need of any plugin)
Lightwave 7.0 – (textures, materials)
Softimage 7.0 – (textures, materials)
Deep Exploration 6.0 – (textures, materials)
AutoCAD 2000 – (only building and infrastructure)
multi software file formats:
- 3ds – (textures, materials)
- obj – (textures, materials)
- fbx – (textures, materials)
- .RH – (Right Hemishere format, textures, materials)
- dwg – (only building and infrastructure)
- dxf – (only building and infrastructure)
Every format of this model has been verified in software that is designed for.
By using this model in your project you are sure to please your client with a modern project of a mall building.
Also check out my other buildings models of that type, just click on my user name to see complete gallery.
Thank you for your time.
*cars & people models not included, becouse those are commercial products. Trees and shrubs included.
keywords: mall building maxwell render mxs studio plaza supermarket commercial store architecture hipermarket M1 krakow centrum handlowe galeria handlowa emporium market shopping center retail complex sell shop lot of cars outdoor modern exterior street real praktiker tesco carrefour mediamarkt parking business city commerce corporate customer entrance estate facade front large modern new outlet outside property square structure trade urban top view supply infrastructure road