- General This is the model of the original Woodworking Bench as seen on Popular Mechanics. It was modelled and prepared for photo-realistic renderings, close-ups, CG visualization. The table is ready to be inserted in your scene out of the box.
- Meshes The workbench model is presented as a group of meshes.
- Vray Materials As this model was primary created for vray render engine, the vray version of the file contains also properly configured and assigned materials for the woodworking bench. Other versions have basic materials, so you will need to adjust them in connection with your particular software.
- Maps This model uses 4 seamless maps (2K for metal parts and 4K for the wooden). All parts of the bench are either uvw unwrapped or have basic box/cylindrical uvw mapping.
- Formats The original file was created in 3ds Max 2014 with V-Ray materials (2.0 and above). You will receive a 3DS, OBJ, DAE, LWO, FBX, SKP, C4D and MAX file. If you need any other format please inquire via 3Docean.
- Information All preview images are rendered with V-Ray. You will get only the bench and not the scenes used for the preview renders. Please also take into consideration that the preview images are the result of the post-production and the look of the workbench in your scene may differ due to the specific settings of your own scene. Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. Please note that the lights, cameras, and any background not described above objects are not included in the product. The model is clean and alone in the provided files, centred at origin and has real-world scale.
You can check the high resolution render of this workbench on graphicriver: http://graphicriver.net/item/mechanics-workbench/6523383