Realistic 3d model of Left Triangular Panels Board of Helicopter Mi-8MT / Mi-17MT
Game ready – perfectly fits for Unity and Unreal
Real world scale
Units used: cm
- The model is animated. All pivots are in the right positions.
- The model has trialngular and quadrangular polygons only (11.4% tris and 88.6% quads)
- The model has logical hierarhy
- The model has 100% Scale, placed in 0,0,0 coordinates and doesn’t have rotations
- The model has 15 separate objects (Draw Calls)
- The model is available with prints in English language (https://3docean.net/item/mi8mt-mi17mt-left-triangular-board-english/23099803)
- The model has dimensions 24×19 x 4 cm (9.5×7.5×1.6 inches)
- The model contains
6 444 polys
12 152 tris
6 782 verts
- All parts placed in one layer and joined in one group
- All parts have one material and can be easily merged, if you don’t need animation.
- All parts are fully UV unwraped. No multi-materials or color fills.
- All parts and materials have logical names and ready for coding. (no names such as Object001 or Default – 01)
- Some identical parts have the same UV coordinates (overlapped). It saves textel resolution and does not influence on Ambient occlusion map (no black spots)
- PBR textures are available for Specular-Glossiness and Metalness-Roughness workflows
- Base color
- Ambient Occlusion
Originally created with 3ds Max 2015. No 3rd party plugins required.
– 3ds Max 2015 for modeling
– UV Layout for unwrapping
– Photoshop and Substance Painter for texturing
– Marmoset Toolbag and V-Ray for rendering
NOT included with the file:
- Light rig/HDRI
- Rulers plane
- Photoshop and Substance Painter source files